Preview MCR's New Music Video!

Exciting news from MTV today came and brought me this preview My Chemical Romance's "Desolation Row" video. Check it out!!!



Oh, MTV, you would cover this over a month after I. The article (linked at the beginning of blog) contains a quote from MCR's Gerard Way where he says that the song plays a bigger part in the Watchmen film than I had previously thought. Whatever it is, it's toward the end, and it gave Gerard chills. I have an idea of what it may be, having read the graphic novel, but we shall see.

As for this video, well let's just say that tiny clip gave me the shakes to see the full version, which, according to My Chem's website, will be available for download from iTunes tomorrow!! Seeing such a raw and aggressive video from the band really brings back the vibes of the band's early history. And that gives me chills.

XoXo
c.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CONTEST: Win a set of My Chemical Romance action figures, a signed t-shirt or a MASScanvas shirt!

My Chemical Romance Mystery Twitter Accounts

Dear Bob Bryar: In Honor of Dixie