I Have a WONDERFUL Week Ahead of Me.

So, about that challenge I made to myself about doing a blog-for-blog with the MCR site... I'm a bit behind, but I will catch up. I just needed to do a little living to gather blog-worthy materials. Now that I have them, you can expect those promised extra blogs, but maybe not this week, for; I have busy and exciting times ahead of me, friends.

Here's the schedule:

Tomorrow (Monday, December 8th):
Shopping for my mother's Christmas presents and drinking the hell out of a lot of coffee. You can probably expect a few late-night/ early tomorrow morning blogs for this reason.

Tuesday (at midnight):
The Dark Knight, obviously.

Thursday:
Leaving for Louisville, Kentucky

---MOST IMPORTANTLY---

Friday:
SEEING TAKING BACK SUNDAY IN Louisville, KY.

Blogs of elaboration will follow.

Comments

Heather Farr said…
I love Taking Back Sunday! Have a great time: )

Popular posts from this blog

CONTEST: Win a set of My Chemical Romance action figures, a signed t-shirt or a MASScanvas shirt!

My Chemical Romance Mystery Twitter Accounts

Dear Bob Bryar: In Honor of Dixie