Merry [Creepy] Christmas!

Hey, guys. 'Tis the day all this mistletoe and wrapping paper has been leading to, 'tis the day of giving and gorging, of family and friends, and of creepy Christmas videos, of course.
"Wait, what?"
Yes, that's right, creepiness. For your viewing pleasure, I give you a "X-Mess Detritus", a short film directed by Voltaire and narrated by Gerard Way, the singer of my favorite band:



"X-Mess Detritus" is the 18th short film of an online film festival put on by Glass Eye Pix. The "film festival" features a daily short film for each of the 25 days leading to Christmas. All of the films have a horror-holiday theme. You can view more by visiting CreepyChristmas.net.

Cheers, my dears...

XoXo
c.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CONTEST: Win a set of My Chemical Romance action figures, a signed t-shirt or a MASScanvas shirt!

My Chemical Romance Mystery Twitter Accounts

Dear Bob Bryar: In Honor of Dixie