Taking Back Sunday, Anberlin, fun., and Gavin Castleton at LC Pavilion | Columbus, Ohio | October 23 [UPDATED!]

"WHAT'S IT FEEL LIKE TO BE A GHOST? LOUDER NOW, LOUDER NOW:" that is what was screaming in my ears at 4:45 A.M. yesterday. My friend Emily, in the spirit of the event for which we were waking, had set her phone's alarm to a Taking Back Sunday song.

By 5 A.M., we had left my dorm, and around 6, were sitting outside Lifestyle Communities Pavilion in the chilly weather with which Mother Nature decided to burden Columbus, Ohio.

When we got there, the weather was dry. By 9 A.M., we were flooded from our sitting positions on the concrete.

We were forced to plan our bathroom breaks and meals around the weather, and found ourselves shivering from cold.

This is the way we pay our dues. This is the most we can do in exchange for everything we get from the shows we attend...

-----


Check out my live review for ACRN.com here

I may post a longer version here. :]


XoXo
c.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CONTEST: Win a set of My Chemical Romance action figures, a signed t-shirt or a MASScanvas shirt!

My Chemical Romance Mystery Twitter Accounts

Dear Bob Bryar: In Honor of Dixie