My Chemical Romance's "Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge" on VINYL!




Four years have passed since "Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge" My Chemical Romance's first major label CD was released on Warner-Reprise records. It is noted for being the album that really brought My Chem to the forefront of music with their first major-label-released single, "I'm Not Okay (I Promise)" followed by the widely popular "Helena" and "The Ghost of You".
To celebrate the album's great success, the band is re-releasing it on special-edition red vinyl and adding a handwritten lyric sheet, artwork that did not make it to the CD, and even a fancy-pants gun stencil!
I, for one, am majorly stoked on this release, because this is the CD that I grew up with, in a way. 2004 and 2005 were really huge years in my musical life, and this CD was there for me during those years, introducing me to a new kind of culture and music, and the band that ultimately changed my life. "Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge" has been there for me, soothing and helping me through some tough times.
Of course, I have already pre-ordered my copy (FOR ONLY $25) for those obvious reasons, and you can too. Just click the banner I posted at the top, or follow this link to check out the My Chemical Romance store.

XoXo
c.

Comments

The A.G.B said…
Niiice. I may even buy one. And I don't have a record player!
Good plan. It will be a great item to collect even if you never play it!

Popular posts from this blog

CONTEST: Win a set of My Chemical Romance action figures, a signed t-shirt or a MASScanvas shirt!

My Chemical Romance Mystery Twitter Accounts

Dear Bob Bryar: In Honor of Dixie