My Chemical Romance Sings it For Japan

My Chemical Romance have launched SingItForJapan.com and released a new song in support of Japan following its recent disasters.

The site features several ways to donate to Japan's relief efforts, showcasing the band's re-imagined version of "SING," as well as a photo print and t-shirt. All proceeds from downloads and the purchase of the items will go directly to the Red Cross.


Download "#SINGItForJapan" from iTunes.

Check out and share the #SINGItForJapan video, to which My Chemical Romance recently asked fans to contribute.



XoXo
c.

Comments

Finally.
I am so bloody moved that everyone is so dedicated to helping out.
& even more moved that my favourite band is right up there with them, doing what they do best to help out. :)

Popular posts from this blog

CONTEST: Win a set of My Chemical Romance action figures, a signed t-shirt or a MASScanvas shirt!

My Chemical Romance Mystery Twitter Accounts

Dear Bob Bryar: In Honor of Dixie