More Unabridged My Chemical Romance Reviews Coming Soon!

Some of you may be aware that I saw My Chemical Romance in Chicago and Cleveland this past weekend.

As always, I will post the usual no-detail-spared unabridged reviews here to share my experiences. They will include all I can remember from meeting the band, watching them soundcheck and from the shows themselves.

I am swamped with homework, editing and other obligations, but I am working hard at the same time to get the posts up as soon as possible.

For now, you can check out these reviews I wrote that have already been published:

Chicago Fan Report for the official MCR site.

Formal Cleveland review for ACRN.com

Keep an eye on the MCR site for my second Fan Report!

XoXo
c.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CONTEST: Win a set of My Chemical Romance action figures, a signed t-shirt or a MASScanvas shirt!

My Chemical Romance Mystery Twitter Accounts

Dear Bob Bryar: In Honor of Dixie