My Chemical Romance to play Shockwaves NME Awards Ceremony, Nominated in 5 categories

My Chemical Romance are set to play the Shockwaves NME Awards Ceremony alongside Foo Fighters in London on February 23.

In addition to their performing, MCR is nominated for five awards:
-Best International Band
-Best Album
-Worst Album
-Best Video ("Na Na Na...")
-Album Artwork

Vocalist Gerard Way alone is nominated as "Hero of the Year."

Vote.

XoXo
c.

Sorry for the late post on this. I know the information's been out for a while. I wanted to put it up closer to time for the awards.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CONTEST: Win a set of My Chemical Romance action figures, a signed t-shirt or a MASScanvas shirt!

My Chemical Romance Mystery Twitter Accounts

Dear Bob Bryar: In Honor of Dixie