My Chemical Romance to film "Planetary (GO!)" video February 24 in London

My Chemical Romance are set to shoot their video for "Planetary (GO)!" this Thursday, February 24, at London's O2 Academy Islington.

The video will involve U.K. fans who are lucky enough to acquire tickets to what is described as the "assault party" video shoot. Fans with tickets are encouraged to come wearing their Killjoys colors and apparel!

According to the U.K. TicketWeb event page, tickets (limited to 2-per-person at £4.00 a piece) will go onsale tomorrow at 9 A.M.

My Chemical Romance also announced that they will return to the U.K. for summer festival "T In The Park" in July. Tickets go on sale Friday 9 A.M. U.K. time through the T In The Park website.


Image Credit: MCR Ireland

XoXo
c.

Comments

dreamydemon said…
aaargghhhh! why am i not from London?

why???!!
My thoughts exactly, friend.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

CONTEST: Win a set of My Chemical Romance action figures, a signed t-shirt or a MASScanvas shirt!

My Chemical Romance Mystery Twitter Accounts

Dear Bob Bryar: In Honor of Dixie