My Chemical Romance Performs Intimate Acoustic Show

Yesterday, January 21, 2011, My Chemical Romance performed an intimate, acoustic show at 98.7 F.M.'s Hollywood Tower Penthouse.

The band opened the set, saying "We've never done this before..." and followed with acoustic performances of:

"Helena"
"Summertime"
"The Ghost of You"
"SING"
"Cancer" and
"I'm Not Okay (I Promise)"

Luckily for the fans who were unable to witness this first-time event, one of our fellow Killjoys, Irene, was equipped with her camera. Check out her footage of "Helena" ACOUSTIC!!



Check out her Youtube page for "Summertime," "I'm Not Okay (I Promise)" and a Q&A from the show in which the band discusses "Drowning Lesson"'s being a "haunted song" and confirm they will be playing Bullets songs on their upcoming tour, among much more!

XoXo
c.

More:
Buzznet Photos | 98.7 photos and "SING" footage | "Helena" and "SING"

UPDATE: January 22, 2011 @ 7:15 p.m. EST

Interview with 98.7



UPDATE: January 24, 2011 @ 2:42 p.m. EST

"SING" from 98.7

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CONTEST: Win a set of My Chemical Romance action figures, a signed t-shirt or a MASScanvas shirt!

My Chemical Romance Mystery Twitter Accounts

Dear Bob Bryar: In Honor of Dixie