Buy your own Say Anything song

For a limited time, Say Anything will be offering fans the chance to get a song written specially for them for only $150.

Inspired by the shifting media landscape, Say Anything lead singer Max Bemis decided to take advantage of the internet and the closeness it brings fans to the musicians they love by offering his song-writing talents directly to them.

Fans can submit one to two paragraphs around which Bemis will create a custom song for each individual.



"I'm really hoping that the songs actually help you guys and that they make a difference to you; because, I was inspired by the idea that if I was young and I had someone who was in one of my favorite bands write a song just for me, it would be something I'd be so stoked on that I'd pay a million dollars for it, but we're obviously not going to ask a million dollars."

XoXo
c.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CONTEST: Win a set of My Chemical Romance action figures, a signed t-shirt or a MASScanvas shirt!

My Chemical Romance Mystery Twitter Accounts

Dear Bob Bryar: In Honor of Dixie