Sometimes in Life...

Sometimes in life, one is so proud of the music one has scrobbled on last.fm that she just does not want to listen to anything else and ruin it. I give you my brilliant listening of last night-- a masterpiece I like to call: "Cassie at the Age of Twelve"



Ah, there-- now it's preserved forever and I can go back to listening to music.

Sorry for the lack of recent updates. This quarter has kept me amazingly busy. This month is sure to be a huge one for this blog, though, because I have two shows to attend, and those two shows happen to be within the same week. Busy, busy, busy...


Wednesday, May 13   Believers Never Die Part Deux Tour                         Columbus, Ohio

Friday, May 15          Taking Back Sunday, Anberlin, Envy on the Coast      Cincinnati, Ohio

XoXo
c.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CONTEST: Win a set of My Chemical Romance action figures, a signed t-shirt or a MASScanvas shirt!

My Chemical Romance Mystery Twitter Accounts

Dear Bob Bryar: In Honor of Dixie