First Glimpses of MCR in studio for next album? (Photos from Ray Toro)

My Chemical Romance guitarist Ray Toro has posted three pictures on Twitter that appear to be of a recording space. Could these possibly a first glimpse of the Los Angeles "compound" the guys mentioned in several recent interviews that they were building to record?

Regardless, I see instruments about to be implemented and that makes me very excited.

Check out the photos below and to the left! This may be our first glimpse at many things to come!


Comments

mcrmom said…
Epic.

Stop teasing us, Ray! We love you; why must you be so cruel? LOL

Popular posts from this blog

CONTEST: Win a set of My Chemical Romance action figures, a signed t-shirt or a MASScanvas shirt!

My Chemical Romance Mystery Twitter Accounts

Dear Bob Bryar: In Honor of Dixie