UPDATE! My Chemical Romance Announce Plans to Record New Album

UPDATE: August 26 @ 7:38 p.m.

In an interview with BBC Three today at Reading Festival, singer Gerard Way admitted that they are "considering putting something together very quickly" after Honda Civic Tour.

The Daily Star also reported that Way told them, “When we finished Danger Days we were sad in a weird way because we felt like we were just getting started" and that "[they've] got a a lot of new songs already."

_____________

Original Post: August 22 @ 10:42 a.m.

According to Alternative Press, My Chemical Romance revealed at a recent Chicago tour stop that they will begin recording a new album following their current Honda Civic Tour.

No further details were given in the article.

I'll keep my eyes open for more information; though, that may be difficult: Honda Civic Tour killed my cell phone last night! A Review of that is coming soon!

XoXo
c.

Comments

mcrmom said…
That would be SO COOL if it would happen. Seriously.

Popular posts from this blog

CONTEST: Win a set of My Chemical Romance action figures, a signed t-shirt or a MASScanvas shirt!

My Chemical Romance Mystery Twitter Accounts

Dear Bob Bryar: In Honor of Dixie