First two limited edition My Chemical Romance prints available TODAY

Earlier this week, My Chemical Romance rhythm guitarist Frank Iero posted a blog entry in which he revealed the first two of a series of limited edition prints of photos he took of My Chemical Romance in-studio.

According to the band's official Web site, the first two 200-limited prints will go on sale today (April 8) at 4 p.m. PST!

The prints are a part of a 6-photo series of signed and stamped prints that will be made available to fans over a 3-month span.

Be sure to take a shot at adding to your collection today at 4 p.m. PST (6 p.m. EST).

XoXo
c.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CONTEST: Win a set of My Chemical Romance action figures, a signed t-shirt or a MASScanvas shirt!

My Chemical Romance Mystery Twitter Accounts

Dear Bob Bryar: In Honor of Dixie