Shirts For A Cure release new PSA featuring My Chemical Romance

 Note: This post has been backdated. I originally posted this on AltPress.com March 6, 2013 at 10:10 a.m. ET  

Shirts for A Cure have released a new PSA featuring members of My Chemical Romance, Rise Against, the Bouncing Souls, Glassjaw, Thursday and more. Watch below as the musicians talk about for whom they wear the shirts, which fund the Syrentha J. Savio Endowment (SSE) to raise breast cancer awareness.



SSE founder Mark Beemer is currently raising funds to  re-issue his photography book, Stealing Time: 23 Years Of Punk Images. All proceeds go to the endowment. If you're interested in supporting, you can check out the new IndieGoGo Campaign.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CONTEST: Win a set of My Chemical Romance action figures, a signed t-shirt or a MASScanvas shirt!

My Chemical Romance Mystery Twitter Accounts

Dear Bob Bryar: In Honor of Dixie