Live Review: Alkaline Trio / September 17, 2012 / The Grog Shop / Cleveland Heights, OH


"A pair of large, white converse appeared under my nose, which the crowd at Cleveland’s Grog Shop kept planting firmly against the wedge stage monitor and knee-high concrete stage in front of me.
 

I felt a tap on my back and a familiar voice close to me. “Are you okay?” I looked up at the towering, black-lipstick-and-white-Converse-wearing figure before me. Why, hello, Matt Skiba..."

Read my full, first-person review for Indulge-Sound.com

 XoXo
c.

And here's a video that captured the above-described moment:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CONTEST: Win a set of My Chemical Romance action figures, a signed t-shirt or a MASScanvas shirt!

My Chemical Romance Mystery Twitter Accounts

Dear Bob Bryar: In Honor of Dixie