My Chemical Romance to play Chicago House Of Blues, December 15

Chicago's Q101 has announced that My Chemical Romance will be among the artists playing its "Twisted" show series mid-December.

My Chemical Romance, along with Middle Class Rut, are set to close out Q101's 5-night show series on December 15 at the House of Blues.

Tickets for the event are set to go onsale this Friday, October 29 at 10 A.M..

According to its event page, the show will be admitting fans 17 and older.

Ticketmaster shows two different ticket ordering options for the show. Ones for something called "pass the line," which seems to be a $15 voucher that allows line-cutting (a usual phenomenon, as I have come to find, at House of Blues venues) and the other for the tickets themselves.

XoXo
c.

PS: I'm pretty sure I'm going. Expect a review!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CONTEST: Win a set of My Chemical Romance action figures, a signed t-shirt or a MASScanvas shirt!

My Chemical Romance Mystery Twitter Accounts

Dear Bob Bryar: In Honor of Dixie