Black Veil Brides Release Teaser for Upcoming "Perfect Weapon" Video

At midnight PST, Black Veil Brides released a teaser for their upcoming "Perfect Weapon" video.

The video for the first single off the band's upcoming album We Stitch These Wounds was directed by Patrick Fogarty and filmed in Los Angeles at the end of May.

According to the BVB YouTube page, the "Perfect Weapon" video will function as a sequel to their 2009 cliffhanger "Knives and Pens" video.

The video's release is set for June 15 and the album's release for July 20.




A time has yet to be set for that interview with BVB frontman Andy Six I told you guys about. I'll let you know as soon as I get more information.

XoXo
c.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CONTEST: Win a set of My Chemical Romance action figures, a signed t-shirt or a MASScanvas shirt!

My Chemical Romance Mystery Twitter Accounts

Dear Bob Bryar: In Honor of Dixie