Gerard Way (My Chemical Romance) tracks guest vocals for Mat Devine (Kill Hannah) solo project

Note: This post has been backdated.  I originally posted this on AltPress.com February 20, 2013 at 11:16 a.m. ET

Kill Hannah frontman Mat Devine (pictured left) is currently recording his first solo LP, Gold Blooded, which will apparently feature vocals from My Chemical Romance frontman, Gerard Way. Check out posts from the studio, below:

(Photo via: thesloney on instagram)

Way also visited Devine in studio earlier this month to sign his Gold Blooded guestbook, and according to an instagram post, was equipped with new MCR demos:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CONTEST: Win a set of My Chemical Romance action figures, a signed t-shirt or a MASScanvas shirt!

My Chemical Romance Mystery Twitter Accounts

Dear Bob Bryar: In Honor of Dixie