My Chemical Romance to appear on the cover Alternative Press's Upcoming 'Most Anticipated Albums of 2010' issue!

Today, Alternative Press posted, hinting at who would be their cover artist for their annual 'Most Anticipated' issue.

The hints AP posted were quotes from Anthony Green and Matt Skiba about the mystery cover artist.

Being a hardcore Alkaline Trio and Matt Skiba fan, I would recognize this quote from him about MCR anywhere:

I remember seeing them at Warped Tour. They were playing a small side stage to small crowds, while we were playing to big crowds on the main stage. I told their singer that they were going to be humongous in a year. We made an agreement that if I was wrong, we would bring them out to support us on our next tour, and that if I was right, we would open for them. A year later, they had a platinum record and they took us out to support them on a sold-out arena tour.

Mikey Way also twittered about it, making it more blatantly obvious.

Keep your eyes open for AP 258!

XoXo
c.

::EDIT::

Udate: View the cover of and pre-order the magazine!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CONTEST: Win a set of My Chemical Romance action figures, a signed t-shirt or a MASScanvas shirt!

My Chemical Romance Mystery Twitter Accounts

Dear Bob Bryar: In Honor of Dixie