Brand New Summer Release AND US Tour!




According to Alternative Press online, Brand New will be setting out for a short US tour this summer. 9 dates, primarily for east coast stops, have been released, and the venues in which the band intends to play, such as Cleveland's Grog Shop, are going to be small and intimate, so everyone should scoop up their tickets ASAP.


Pre-sale will start Tuesday, June 2nd via Ducat King at 12pm.

Brand New are currently working on their next release, which they intend for this summer.

Get stoked, kids, get way stoked.

XoXo
c.

Comments

The A.G.B said…
I freaking love Brand New! This is excellent news!
Excellent news, indeed! Maybe this tour I'll actually be able to see them! They're one of the bands I have liked for the longest time and that I dearly love but have never seen live.
Can you believe that?! Ha-ha!

XoXo
c.

Popular posts from this blog

CONTEST: Win a set of My Chemical Romance action figures, a signed t-shirt or a MASScanvas shirt!

My Chemical Romance Mystery Twitter Accounts

Dear Bob Bryar: In Honor of Dixie