Taking Back Sunday hype "New Again"

So, I've seen bands do some pretty cheesy stuff to advertise their releases, but this-- this takes the cheesecake.



Looks like a sweet package, though, and what I have heard of the album thus far is pretty epic.

TBS's video for the first single ("Sink into Me") from their upcoming album "New Again" premieres today, so keep your eyes open and on MTV! As I said in a previous entry, the video involves the band slipping in black goo (Matchbok Romance "Monsters," anyone?) and sinking into a stage. Sounds messy and delightful!

XoXo
c.

Side note: 4 Days until I see these guys live!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CONTEST: Win a set of My Chemical Romance action figures, a signed t-shirt or a MASScanvas shirt!

My Chemical Romance Mystery Twitter Accounts

Dear Bob Bryar: In Honor of Dixie