My Chemical Romance Digest: September 10-23

Here's an outline of what's been going on in the My Chemical Romance world since my previous "MCR digest" post on September .

---
September 14
My Chemical Romance's Frank Iero reveals 'Conventional Weapons' project

Check out Frank Iero's recount of MCR's scrapped album (Conventional Weapons) era and the details of their upcoming releases.
Post also includes information about the accidental posting of the fourth 7" in the series that tipped fans off that something was coming!

September 17
My Chemical Romance reveal 'Conventional Weapons' details

Tracklisting a pre-order details for Conventional Weapons!

September 18
Alternative Press announced that their upcoming issue will include an interview with deadmau5 and Gerard Way!

I'm particularly stoked about this; because, I actually got to transcribe the interview while I was in office, and I've been dying to tell you about it!
"Following the success of their “Professional Griefers” collaboration, the fearless wiseguy of the electronic dance music realm and the My Chemical Romance frontman crack wise, tell stories and drop dimes on their respective scenes."
The issue (#292) will be on stands next Monday, October 1.

September 21
Frank posted lyrics for "This Song Is A Curse," the song he wrote for the Frankenweenie Unleashed! soundtrack, which is set for release  September 25.

Listen to a short preview of the song below:
 

September 22
Gerard Way performed live with deadmau5 last night at the Las Vegas iHeartRadio Music Festival!

Watch:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CONTEST: Win a set of My Chemical Romance action figures, a signed t-shirt or a MASScanvas shirt!

My Chemical Romance Mystery Twitter Accounts

Dear Bob Bryar: In Honor of Dixie