Donation Button Added for MCR-supported Charities and Blog Fund

UPDATE: September 27 @ 12:37 a.m.
I just reached enough in donations for my first purchase from MASScanvas, which means $2 will go to the Make-A-Wish Foundation thanks to you guys! You rule!

ORIGINAL POST: September 26 @ 4:50 p.m.
If you look to the right, you will see a new blog feature. I have added a Paypal Donate button to my blog, mostly for the purpose of raising money for MCR-related charities.

Over the few years of this blog's lifespan, I have thought of a few ways to monetize my content and to make sure I remain able to provide it.

That doesn't take much, though, and I'd rather give than take.

So, inspired by the success of a UK-based MCRmy group that was recently featured on MCR's site, I decided to set up my own fundraising efforts.

If you choose to donate:
  • 90% will go toward the purchase of #SINGItForJapan or MCR's MASScanvas charity t-shirts.
  • Said shirts will be given away as a thank-you to my readers through this site.
  • The other 10%, will go toward a "blog fund," which will help with the minor expenses of maintaining this blog like keeping my custom domain name, and--in a distant future--possibly to buying a better Internet connection so I can stay updated while at home. I will also draw from this to help with shipping costs of the t-shirts.

Any little bit is appreciated and helpful.

If you do not want to donate this way, please consider purchasing a #SINGItForJapan or MCR MASScanvas t-shirt independently in support of the Red Cross and the Make-A-Wish Foundation, respectively!

Check out the video below from The Honda Civic Tour of MCR talking about their involvement with the Make-A-Wish Foundation. Because the MASScanvas shirts are limited edition, the first donations will go toward them!




XoXo
c.

PS: This is my 400th post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CONTEST: Win a set of My Chemical Romance action figures, a signed t-shirt or a MASScanvas shirt!

My Chemical Romance Mystery Twitter Accounts

Dear Bob Bryar: In Honor of Dixie