Lack of Updates: An Explanation

Hey, everyone!

I just wanted to update to let you know why I've not been posting MCR news as fast and frequently. I know many of you have come to see this blog as a useful source for information. Things will return to normal, and I'm still keeping a pulse on the MCR news world, but-- for right now --I need to be with my family.

Those of you who follow me elsewhere have probably seen stories I've shared about my grandmother (Meme, as I have called her since I was a child). If not, here's the general back-story of the past 4 years and what brought everything to this point.

My Meme is the very reason I started writing. She would sit at a typewriter when I was too young to write and would transcribe the stories I dictated to her at the time. She taught me to paint and always encouraged me creatively. Without her, I don't know if I would be brave enough to even try at a career in writing.

Unfortunately, her health has declined severely over the past two weeks, and it is only a matter of time before she's gone.

I am spending as much time as possible away from the computer and at her side.

The past few days have been some of the very hardest of my life, and I know that worse ones are to come, but sometimes writing comes as a relief; so, I'm still here, I'm just being quiet for now.

Thank you all so much for your support. I will update whenever I find the strength.

XoXo
c.

Comments

mcrmom said…
My God, you don't need to explain to us! Take care of your Meme and have as many moments with her as you can.

Popular posts from this blog

CONTEST: Win a set of My Chemical Romance action figures, a signed t-shirt or a MASScanvas shirt!

My Chemical Romance Mystery Twitter Accounts

Dear Bob Bryar: In Honor of Dixie