My Chemical Romance to Headline 97X Next Big Thing Festival in Tampa, Florida

The first of what fans hope will be many U.S. Shows has been added to the official My Chemical Romance tour page.

The show, a festival event hosted by radio station 97X, is set to take place December 5 at the 1-800-ASK-Gary Amphitheater at the Florida State Fairgrounds.

The line-up for the show also includes: The Black Keys, Chevelle, Cage The Elephant, Switchfoot, A Day To Remember, Against Me!, Paper Tongues, Neon Trees, Sick Puppies, American Bang and Finger Eleven.

Fans can purchase tickets now.

XoXo
c.

Note:
Check out my review from when I saw My Chemical Romance at The Florida State Fairgrounds ampitheater in 2007.

Comments

Nicollette said…
Very excited about this show. I bouught tickets excited, but then when My Chemical Romance was added to the line-up I couldn't believe it. My mind wasn't able to comprehend.
I have seen them rock this stage 2/3 time I have seen them. For another Next Big Thing festival in 2006 and then again during the summer for Projekt Revolution in 2007. :)
Very excited to see them here again!
Nicollette-

I was actually at that Projekt Revolution show, too! Bad-ass!

-Cassie

Popular posts from this blog

CONTEST: Win a set of My Chemical Romance action figures, a signed t-shirt or a MASScanvas shirt!

My Chemical Romance Mystery Twitter Accounts

Dear Bob Bryar: In Honor of Dixie