Upcoming Shows!

Hey, guys!

I know things have been pretty slow on here lately. I really need to pick up the pace, I know. If you followed my blog last year, you will know that I used to post daily, sometimes even multiple times a day, but the summer and dial-up internet interfered with that, and things haven't been quite the same this year, but they will be, oh yes, my friends.

I have a few upcoming shows I'm attending, and you can expect full reviews of each. I promise!

Shows:

TONIGHT: Yo La Tengo @ Stuart's Opera House in Nelsonville, OH

SATURDAY: The AP Fall Ball Tour @ Newport in Columbus, OH

OCTOBER 23: Taking Back Sunday w/ Anberlin, fun., and Gavin Castleton @ Lifestyles Community Pavilion in Columbus, OH

Are you ready, readers?

Also, I want your input. I started a review for this summer's Warped tour, but I never got around to posting it. I WILL post it if you guys want to see it, though. Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

In the meantime, check out some my previous reviews

XoXo
c.

Comments

Jillian Mapes said…
Write a review of Taking Back Sunday for ACRN, woooo!

Popular posts from this blog

CONTEST: Win a set of My Chemical Romance action figures, a signed t-shirt or a MASScanvas shirt!

My Chemical Romance Mystery Twitter Accounts

Dear Bob Bryar: In Honor of Dixie