Senses Fail Show Review [PART TWO] [Pictures]



As promised, I am now completing my Senses Fail review. I am sorry it took so long, but school has been dominating my life lately. Here are pictures from the show.

Click Here to read my review of the show! You know you want the full story!

Click the images for a larger view.

The Crowd: now with 110% more testosterone!








It was REALLY tough to get a shot of the whole band.








Buddy knows how to make the audience (and himself) laugh.








INTENSE!









Keep an eye open for Part Three-- the video section!

XoXo
c.

Comments

Thanks for the review, I love senses fail and love to read others opinions.
Thank you so much for reading!

XoXo
c.

Popular posts from this blog

CONTEST: Win a set of My Chemical Romance action figures, a signed t-shirt or a MASScanvas shirt!

My Chemical Romance Mystery Twitter Accounts

Dear Bob Bryar: In Honor of Dixie