Limited Edition My Chemical Romance T-shirt designed by Gerard Way on sale now for Charity

My Chemical Romance vocalist Gerard Way has designed a limited edition shirt for MASScanvas.

$5 of every purchase of the "Party Poison" shirt, which is limited to only 774 prints, will go to My Chemical Romance's chosen charity, the Make-A-Wish Foundation.

The shirt costs $30 and can be purchased here.


Watch Way's design process in the video below.



More shirts from MCR's Good Vs. Evil design contest.

XoXo
c.

PS: Today marks one year since the release of Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys! What an amazing year it as been! Check out Frank's new blog post about it.

Comments

kids T Shirts said…
Nice art. You are so creative and artistic. I love the color you used. Color combination is one of the factor to be considered in choosing the right shirts for you.

Popular posts from this blog

CONTEST: Win a set of My Chemical Romance action figures, a signed t-shirt or a MASScanvas shirt!

My Chemical Romance Mystery Twitter Accounts

Dear Bob Bryar: In Honor of Dixie