My Chemical Romance and Best Buy offer $4 off Purchase of 'Danger Days...'

My Chemical Romance and Best Buy are offering fans $4 off Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys.

For any fans who have yet to buy the album and are looking for a discount, all you need to do is "like" My Chemical Romance on Facebook, print the .PDF Best Buy coupon that appears and present it at the store when you check out!

The offer lasts until this Wednesday, December 18.

Not sure if you want the album? Check out my track-by-track [p]review.

XoXo
c.

NOTE: the image that accompanies this post IS NOT the full coupon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CONTEST: Win a set of My Chemical Romance action figures, a signed t-shirt or a MASScanvas shirt!

My Chemical Romance Mystery Twitter Accounts

Dear Bob Bryar: In Honor of Dixie