Cassie The Venomous [Dot] Com

Hello, readers!

I just wanted to check in with a little site change! It's actually not going to affect you or the blog too much, but if you'll look up a little bit, you'll see that whereas you may have seen http://venomousformaldehyde.blogspot.com before, you now see http://cassiethevenomous.com.

I've been wanting to change my URL for a while to make it easier for you guys to find the site and to make it look better on those dreaded resumes and internship applications I will be filling out soon. I noticed that many of you started calling me "Cassie The Venomous," and thus- CassieTheVenomous.com is where you will now find this blog!

No worries. All the old, familiar content is still here, and you can still find my blog under its old name.

There are a couple bugs when you use venomousformaldehyde.blogspot.com, such as the Twitter feed at the top's not showing up and the reader list not showing up on the side, but it's not so bad.

Thanks again for reading! I'm sure I'll have some MCR news for you soon!

XoXo
c.

Comments

AK said…
I'm jealous for that picture above. D;
HAHA
Rosie said…
Haha FINALLY , now when I type "cassiethevenemous.com" I will actually get to your site! How many visitors do you get per day out of interest?
ching said…
aweessoommmeee. i'm liking your new url name.
AchaSoliloquy-

Ha-ha! It was taken in the waiting room of the Warner Brothers Records offices when I was there for the listening party. That banner is so epic. We drove past the building the night before and could see it from the road.
____________

Rosie-

I'm glad it will make things easier! I figured it would. My traffic varies daily, but lately it has tended toward roughly between 500 and 1000 hits a day.

____________

Ching-

Thank you!

Popular posts from this blog

CONTEST: Win a set of My Chemical Romance action figures, a signed t-shirt or a MASScanvas shirt!

My Chemical Romance Mystery Twitter Accounts

Dear Bob Bryar: In Honor of Dixie