Help My Chemical Romance Help Mississippi: Bid on a Signed Drumhead

As those of you who read the recent fan report from Atlanta know, My Chemical Romance generously donated a signed drumhead to Brandi, the owner of My Chemical Freak, for her to auction for disaster relief in Mississippi.

As her report reads:
I am from the area in north Mississippi that was ravaged by the EF-5 tornado on April 27, 2011. Hundreds of people died, even more were injured and thousands are now without a home at all. The storm didn’t just mess up their homes, but it completely wiped them off the face of the earth. My town has spent the last few weeks working day and night trying to get help, food and shelter for our neighbors who survived the storm.

When Brandi asked if she could auction the signed poster she got at her meet-and-greet, MCR did her one better and donated the above pictured drumhead.

It is being auctioned via Facebook; as, many who were interested in bidding could not create eBay or Paypal accounts for it.

To bid,"Like" Help My Chemical Romance Help Mississippi on Facebook, and leave your bid in the comments on the drumhead photo. There will be a $12 shipping fee added to the winning bid.

All proceeds from the auction will go DIRECTLY to the families affected by the tornadoes.

Good luck bidding, and thank you for helping!

XoXo
c.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CONTEST: Win a set of My Chemical Romance action figures, a signed t-shirt or a MASScanvas shirt!

My Chemical Romance Mystery Twitter Accounts

Dear Bob Bryar: In Honor of Dixie